STklos is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Stable versions Development Tree
STklos development versions are available in the Mercurial development tree.Quick help:Note that the versions available here are, by nature, unstable.
- Clone locally the current tree on your machine:$ hg clone http://www.stklos.net/download/current-tree STklos
- Update your local tree:$ cd STklos; hg pull
STklos supports the ScmPkg source packaging system. This system allows to blend packages written for different Scheme dialects altogether in a STklos application.
STklos used to be extendable by the command stklos-install. This command is no more available. Use the ScmPkg mechanism to extend STklos.
STklos is known to work on the following architectures:
- Linux 1.6.x (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
- Mac OS X 10.5+ (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
- FreeBSD 8.x (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
Previous versions of STklos have run on various architectures. All these ports are pretty old now, but if a port worked a day on a given architecture, it should be not too hard to port recent version of STklos on it. The old ports were effective on:
- Win-NT/Win-XP (i386/gcc(Cygwin))
- Linux >= 2.2 (i386/gcc and alpha/gcc)
- FreeBSD 4.2 (i386/gcc)
- Mac OS X (ppc & Intel/gcc)
- Solaris 8 (ultrasparc/gcc)
- Irix 6.5.20 (Octane, mips R10,000)
- Open Darwin 7.0 (PPC/gcc)
More informations on supported platforms is available in the
PORTING-NOTESfile in the distribution.
This Html page has been produced by Skribe.
Last update Sat Dec 31 14:28:22 2011.