STklos is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Latest version is of STklos is numbered 1.70 . Access its source distribution.
This version and older stable versions are also available here:
STklos supports the ScmPkg source packaging system. This system allows to blend packages written for different Scheme dialects altogether in a STklos application.
Latest version of STklos can be run
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Android (under Termux)
STklos (version 1.10) is known to work on the following architectures:
- Linux 1.6.x (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
- Mac OS X 10.5+ (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
- FreeBSD 8.x (i386/gcc 32 and 64 bits)
Older versions of STklos have run on various architectures. All these ports are pretty old now, but if a port worked a day on a given architecture, it should be not too hard to port recent version of STklos on it. The old ports were effective on:
- Win-NT/Win-XP (i386/gcc(Cygwin))
- Linux >= 2.2 (i386/gcc and alpha/gcc)
- FreeBSD 4.2 (i386/gcc)
- Mac OS X (ppc & Intel/gcc)
- Solaris 8 (ultrasparc/gcc)
- Irix 6.5.20 (Octane, mips R10,000)
- Open Darwin 7.0 (PPC/gcc)
More informations on supported platforms is available in the
PORTING-NOTES file in the source distribution.